Wednesday, August 17, 2005

TALES OF A WAYWARD LIBRARIAN

Hey hey to Aleah Marie and her blog, an astringent read that's worth your time. We stumbled across "Tales" and were immediately taken by these grafs:

I've been giving this blog thing some thought lately (for obvious reasons) and do see some merits. The internet (and free blogging services) greatly widen the field of independent publications. For minimum or no cost anyone can rant and rave about whatever floats their little boat to a worldwide audience (depending on the popularity of your blog, of course). I do wonder about the market (so to speak) being flooded. Are we sacrificing quality for quantity? I sure don't know, but I have to admit I wonder.

Am I parentheses happy, you ask? Why yes, yes I am.

Ranting and raving and tight with the parens. Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well look at you, Mister Man, giving me a post ...

I thought I'd subscribed to your RSS feed, but apparently not because I missed this and the the last few. I'll go fix that.

Much obliged.