Tuesday, November 29, 2005

HO HO HOSED

Our friend Doc Larry at Lost Chord has an early entry for our Holiday Horrors contest and it's not even December (it's also not even a contest, but we couldn't pass up sharing Doc's tale from his 'hood:
Would you believe some cheap bastard stole some of my Christmas lights? I had nice blue rope light strong from my house to a tree to my mailbox, then curled to the ground. Neat effect, very pretty. It was up for two nights. Whoever took it had to undo all that work, including disconnecting the rope light from my house, right next to my front door! Cheap bastard dropped a nearly full pack of Swisher Sweets marked with a buy one get one free coupon. Bastard.
As we noted to Doc in our e-mail swap, the guy's not only a bastard, but this is a creepy crime.

No comments: