Sunday, May 13, 2007

LISTEN, PART II

Ten songs (besides Brandi Carlile's "The Story") that are stuck in our head on this Sunday (Part I of our ear-candy addiction can be found here):

•"Keep The Car Running" from Arcade Fire

•Brenda Lee's "Coming On Strong"

•"Radar Love" from Golden Earring

•"Rock Sweet Rock," Bob Marley & The Wailers

•"You Said That You Would Forget" from Abdul Kawkabani and Mohammed Kawka

•"Icky Thump," The White Stripes

•"Pardon My Freedom" from !!!

•Daniel Johnston's "Some Things Last A Long Time"

•"No Such Thing" from Chris Cornell

•"Lazy Eye," Silversun Pickups

It's the room the sun and the sky ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The radio plays some forgotten song
Brenda Lee's "Coming on Strong"

Anonymous said...

That thar Abdul & Mohammed song sounds like a Mooslim tune to me, Davis.

Anonymous said...

I like "Lazy Eye" a lot but totally do not understand what the fuss about Arcade Fire is. I have had "Keep the Car Running" in my mp3 rotation for a month and it just hasn't clicked.

Much earlier in the rotation, I'm cool to the White Stripes single as well. "Steady As She Goes" from last summer's splinter band was much better.

Anonymous said...

chk chk chk (!!!) is cool.