Friday, October 14, 2005

KARL ROVE'S DAY OF DOOM

The man who got George W. Bush into the White House is at this hour testifying before a federal grand jury looking into the leak of a CIA agent's name.

Now, for your reading pleasure, a quote from White House spokesman Scott McClellan, from Oct. 7, 2003. McClellan has just been asked if Rove and Scooter Libby had been involved in leaking information about Valerie Plame:
They are good individuals. They are important members of our White House team. And that's why I spoke with them, so that I could come back to you and say that they were not involved. I had no doubt with that in the beginning, but I like to check my information to make sure it's accurate before I report back to you, and that's exactly what I did.
Every sentence in that paragraph has since been exposed as bullshit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check your facts, Ron.
I contend sentence number two is not b.s.
Woohoo!

Ron Davis said...

Got me. They are important. Or rather, were important. Now they're just lingering meat.

Anonymous said...

Old meat STINKS....

Билеты Формула 1 Валенсия said...

Thanks so much for the article, quite useful material.