Tuesday, February 21, 2006

SCREAMING MEMES

Or maybe it's the four memes you meet in heaven. Anyway, the Snarling Marmot tagged us on this bit o' whim. Herewith, our Four Memes:
1. Four Jobs I’ve Had
•KFC cook
•Radio announcer
•Newspaper reporter
•Magazine editor

2. Four movies I could watch over and over
•"Brazil"
•"Young Frankenstein"
•"Citizen Kane"
•"It's A Wonderful Life"

3. Four places I’ve lived
•Los Angeles
•Columbia, MO
•Springfield
•Brookfield, MO

4. Four TV shows I love
•MSNBC's "Countdown"
•"Oprah"
•CNN's "Situation Room"
•"Drawn Together"

5. Four places I’ve vacationed
•New Orleans
•Detroit
•Memphis
•Washington, D.C.

6. Four of my favorite dishes
•Mom's curry rice
•Sushi
•Hot & spicy chicken, Chinese Chef
•Udon noodles

7. Four sites I visit daily
•Free Republic
•Democratic Underground
•Talking Points Memo
•Cryptome

8. Four places I’d rather be right now
•Brazil
•Bangkok
•Belize
•Bed

9. Four books I love
•Homeboy
•Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
•The Glory & The Dream
•Dandelion Wine

10. Four video games I could play over and over
•Galaga
•Donkey Kong
•Asteroids
•Mario Kart
Now we're supposed to tag four fellow freaks, but that'll have to wait till morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I forgot about that book. I read Dandelion Wine when I was a sophomore in high school. It was a great book.