Tuesday, April 25, 2006

BUSH: GOD RULES FOREIGN POLICY

Look, you may think this is copacetic. We find it deeply disturbing when anyone uses the supernatural to wage war.

According to Editor & Publisher, President Bush used "unusually stark terms" to discuss his religion:
"I base a lot of my foreign policy decisions on some things that I think are true," he said. "One, I believe there's an Almighty. And, secondly, I believe one of the great gifts of the Almighty is the desire in everybody's soul, regardless of what you look like or where you live, to be free.

"I believe liberty is universal. I believe people want to be free. And I know that democracies do not war with each other."
Bush's God is talking to him again. Keep your head down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not like he is gonna lead us in to a
religious war or something crazy like that. Right?